How to create a template without a project
Templates are what makes your workflow quicker and more efficient. You can create templates for your proposals, contracts, questionnaires, and even emails. This can be done specific to a project or just general ones that can be applied to any project.
- First, you have to go to your Templates which you will find on the left-hand side of your home page, right above Utilities.
- Here you will see a list of all your templates that you have created and you can also see ones created by Wesat for you to use by toggling to “Public Templates.” (To add Public templates for use, make sure to click on “Copy to account”)
- To create your own template, select New Template.
- Select the new template type you’d like to create (Questionnaire, Proposal, Contract, or email)
- Now you can create the template and once done, just select “Back.” (The template saves automatically).