You can add events to your calendar two different ways.
- Click on Calendar, which can be found on your navigation menu right below tasks
- Double clicking on any day or hour will open up a new event form
- Type in the title, event type (meeting, deadline, personal), start and end date, and any other information regarding this event
- You can also assign this event to a specific project so that you can see this event when you view the calendar events within your project.
- Finally, click on Add New Event
- Go to your project by clicking on Projects
- Then select the project you'd like to create an event for
- Next, click Calendar Events
- Click on Create New Event
- Type in the title, event type (meeting, deadline, personal), start and end date, and any other information regarding this event. (This time project is auto populated with the project you are in)
Note: Then you can view your calendar by Month, Week, or Day. You can also move around your calendar using the Back and Next buttons. Clicking on Today will jump you to today's date.